National dogs in yellow day
Lets celebrate our yellow army
Every day is a dedicated day to owners of anxious and reactive dogs but on this special day we can make it a special one. A chance to really educate others to understand our dogs in yellow.
Education and awareness are the ways forward.
Want to get involved?
Let's make March 20th an amazing opportunity to raise awareness for our special dogs.
If you're in our yellow army, let's get our dogs in yellow trending.
- Post a photo, or lots of your gorgeous anxious dog and don't forget the hashtag #dogsinyellow
- Treat your dog (I know, we do it every day)
- Maybe plan a small fundraiser or donate to a dog rescue in celebration of your anxious dog.
- Make some homemade treats.
- Ask your local vet to display our awareness posters so everyone that sits in the waiting room can read what a dog wearing yellow means.